COMMERCIAL HVAC SUPPLY
L. A. King supplies commercial heating and air-conditioning (HVAC) components and material to HVAC contractors and sheet metal “houses.” We supply pipe, fittings, ductwork, duct liner, air diverters, flanges, grills and registers, fasteners, adhesives, tapes, duct board, duct wrap, and insulation. Our core market area is Oklahoma. With facilities (and service counters) in Oklahoma City and Tulsa, we also sell into western Arkansas, southwest Missouri, and southern Kansas.
Sheet Metal Pipe & Fittings
Barrington & M&M Snap-Lock Pipe, Adjustable Elbows, and Fittings
- Standard SMACNA gauges
- Specialty metals – aluminum and stainless steel
- Wyes, tee’s, double wye’s, crosses
- Reducers, end caps, blade dampers w/jiffy bearings and handles
- Taps-dove tail, spin-in, stick-on taps, conicals, hi-efficiency take-off’s, saddle taps
- Inline dampers w/2″ stand-off’s, nylon sealed bearings, 3/8″ rods
- Ceiling boxes/grill boots, insulated & non-insulated
- Dek-Tite rubber roof flashings
- Single wall banded rooftops and adj. storm collars
- Dryer Vent
- 1″x10′ lengths and 200′ rolls 24ga. hanger strap
Gustafson Spiral Pipe, Elbows & Fittings
- Single wall, double wall insulated, flat oval, epoxy coated, gasket, rolled ends
- Spiral registers
Flange Systems – Square and Round Duct Components
Ductmate Flange & Accessories
- Ductmate flange, corners, cleats, and gaskets
- TDC/TDF components and accessories
- Bracing components
- 2″ and 4″ double vane and rail
- Flat, standing ‘S’ and drive cleat
- Acoustical vane
- Spiral mates and quick sleeves,
econoflange and oval mate
- Access doors, round, and square, grease, view port, fire rated
- Blue duct film
- Duct connector
- Fire Dampers
- Sealants, adhesive and mastic
Duro Dyne Air Regulation
- Duro Dyne regulators/quadrants, test ports, u bolts, rap-it sets, jiffy dampers, end bearings, latch and handles and hinges
Duro Dyne machinery, Machinery Parts
- Pin spotters
- Spare and replacement parts
- Insulation tables/cutters
- Connector dispenser
Duro Dyne Insulation Fasteners
- Weld type – for 1/2″, 1″, 1-1/2″ & 2″ liner
- PN spotter pins for PBF pin spotters
- Mechanical-bangers, FSG-250 Flip Stix, Dyna Stick self-adhesive and applied adhesive insulation hangers
- Applied adhesive insulation hangers
Duro Dyne Duro Zone Control Systems
- Multi-blade dampers & round zone dampers
- Cable operated dampers, gear driven & push/pull, concealed call & ceiling box kits
Duro Dyne Dyna Tite Systems
- Cable locks, wire rope
- Brackets, eye bolts & nuts, spiral buckles
Duro Dyne Flexible Duct Connectors & Vane Rail
- Excelon, neoprene,
Durolonfor galvanized, aluminum and stainless steel
Duro Dyne Screws, Tools and Spray’s
- Saber and
- Edge coat
- Galvanizing stripper
- Insulation staples
Sheet Metal Tools: Chucks, snips, hole cutters, dividers, hammers, notchers, crimpers,
Johns Manville Insulations
- Linacoustic Rc Duct Liner
- Mirco Light Eq Duct Wrap
- Micro Air Duct Board
- Spiral Acoustic Spiral Duct Liner
- Condensate Blanket & Spiral Sg Double Wall Insulation
Atco Rubber Products
- Insulated#30 Series, Premium Insulated, Double Ply, Metalized
- Polyester Core R-6, R-8
- Insulated and non-insulated #10 Series, UL Non-combustible,
- Uninsulated #20 Non UL, Non-combustible, Flexible Aluminum Core
- Uninsulated #50 Series, Triple Ply Air Tite UL Air Connector
Thermaflex Pro Series
- Insulated M-kc,
M-ke, G-km, Phd UnsulatedS-tl, S- ld, S-lp10
Thomas & Betts
- 36” Nylon Zip Ties
- 3” Flex Webbing/hanger
Lloyd Industries & Metal Fab
- Fire dampers, ceiling radiation & air control dampers and louvers
- Bath & kitchen ventilation, dryer booster fans, commercial ventilation, fans, dampers, louvers and HEPA filters
- Barometric dampers, draft controls, power venters, air boosters and UV air purifiers
Reliable Grills & Louvers
- Architectural louvers and grills
- Commercial and residential grills, registers & diffusers
Cendrex Access Doors
- Access doors and roof hatches
- ViewPort, fire Rated, general purpose, recessed, security, special application, drywall, plaster, masonry, tile or other surface types and special dimensions
Tapes & Adhesives
Shurtape Technologies, Venture, 3M
- Duct tape, printed and unprinted
- UL film flex tape
- Foil skrim kraft(FSK), foil UL tape
3M, Duro Dyne, Ductmate, Hardcast
- Liner adhesives, sealants, tapes, safety products, abrasives
- Chimney & Chimney Liners – Ultra Temp, Galva Temp, flexible aluminum, stainless liners and rigid liners
- Direct Vent – gas, wood pellet, biofuel
- Double wall stove pipe & Saf-T Vent
- Small and large diameter ‘b’ vent
- Fasnseal AL29-4C stainless single and double wall vent
We have been customers of L. A. King for over 20 years. They have consistently met our expectations for competitive price and prompt, accurate service/delivery. On multiple occasions, they’ve gone above and beyond to help us through a jam. In particular, working with Jacci has been a treat. She does an excellent job.
My experience with L. A. King has always been positive. They are kind, helpful, and very quick with their material. I also appreciate their open communication with what they have in stock and how long it will take to get material.
Been buying insulation from L. A. King for many years. Always trouble free from estimating to delivery. The insulation is pre-cut to spec and clearly tagged for easy and quick layout. Good company. Good products. Great service.
I have been using L. A. King for many years now. Jacci, Bill and Jaime have always been friendly and strive to make a personal.
We have worked with L. A. King for over 30 years. They have always been easy to work with, take care of business, and deliver on time.
L. A. King has always treated us like we were their #1 customer. The service they give us is without a doubt above and beyond the others. It is always a pleasure to do business with L. A. King.
I have been doing business with L. A. King for pushing 40 years. The friendly and helpful staff have always worked hard to provide me with the products I need when I need them. And I say, “Thank you.”
L. A. King is a great supplier to work with. We’ve done business with them for decades. They consistently provide quality products fabricated and delivered on time. Their customer service, attention to detail and timely correspondence are great assets as well. L. A. King is a preferred supplier and we look forward to many more years together.
For 37 years I’ve worked with L. A. King. Staff is very knowledgeable and have always bent over backwards to serve our needs. I highly recommend them.
L. A. King maintains a superior ranking as one of our superior suppliers. Highly dependable and punctual from sales through delivery. They know our industry (refractory), which enhances the value we derive. We know we can count on them to assist us when we are unsure, and to take extra time with us when we need help making accurate procurement decisions. In short, L. A. King is key to our business and we look forward to continuing to work together.
I have been doing business with L. A. King for 35 years now. They remain one of our best suppliers. Great prices. Quality materials. Personal service. They’re always willing to hunt for materials with only a quantity and customer specifications. If we give them any reasonable lead time, L. A. King ships on-time 100% of the time (via their own truck).
I have been a loyal L. A. King customer since 1983, and they have always met the needs of my company. I always turn to them, and they always deliver. I happily recommend them to anyone.
Scotty and team at L. A. King work hard to provide us with the best prices and help us research and price specialty materials. They also always deliver to us in a timely manner. You can’t ask for more from a supplier!
L. A. King is great. We’ve used them for something like 40 years. They supply insulating and sound-deadening materials and fabricate for us fabric expansion joints, belts, and gaskets. They are reliable, knowledgeable, dedicated, responsive and always fair.
L. A. King is a great resource for our company. I’ve dealt with many suppliers over the years – in the office and field – and L. A. King is one of the tops in the industry. They are always going the extra mile to make sure they get the supplies to the job site promptly so we can keep our men productive. They will go out of their way to make sure our orders, large and small, are delivered on time. For special projects, they do a great job researching the products that are available at a reasonable price.
L. A. King’s customer service is the best in the industry! NOT ONE TIME has an order been late or wrong – and we’ve worked with L. A. King for over 10 years!